Thursday, April 2, 2009

The First Trimester

At the end of January, Kyle and I found out we were going to have a baby. We've had a lot of special occasions to celebrate our life without baby, and to celebrate the life of our baby.

February - Las Vegas
In February, Kyle and I went to Las Vegas for a long weekend and saw Beatles Love by Cirque du Soleil. The getaway was a great Christmas present from Santa Claus. Thanks P-Daddy & Pat! The picture below is of Kyle and I outside of the theater at The Mirage.



March - Kyle's 30th Birthday
Kyle turned 30 on March 1, and February 26 started a fun three day party. Thanks to everyone who came in town to celebrate! Kyle got an early birthday gift on February 27 because that was our nine week doctor's appointment - we saw the baby for the first time.


Clay (Kyle's brother), me, Kyle, Kristen (Kyle's sister) and Brent


Kyle and his fraternity brothers: Chris, Kyle, Bob, James, Eric and JMK


The girls: Leah, Brianna, Lisa, me and KT


My family: Dad, Mom, Kyle, me, Jonathan (my brother) and Jill



Brianna and me striking a fierce Tyra pose. :)

Also in March...Brit Brit Comes to the ATL!

Something I didn't intend to do pregnant - go to the Britney Spears concert. Aside from the fact that she didn't dance that much, the Circus was quite a production. And, in my eyes, Britney made her comeback.


Meg, me, Beth and Zoe

The back of Britney's head in the center ring.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Erin....Can't wait to watch you grow! hahahaha.....So if you have a girl is her name going to be Britney Long??

    ReplyDelete