Sunday, July 26, 2009

Babymoon?

I recently read that a couple will often take one last vacation together before the arrival of a new baby, and it's called a "babymoon". While I don't know if it qualifies as a babymoon, Kyle and I just returned from a week-long vacation to North Miami Beach with my family. My grandparents started going to the Golden Strand - the place we stayed - about 40 years ago, and this year, 13 family members spent a week on the beach at the Golden Strand. We had a great time and thank my parents for a wonderful trip! Grandma and Grandpa couldn't join us, but they were definitely with us in spirit.




Kyle and I on the beach at dusk.



My dad and mom with the lights of downtown Miami behind them. We ate at a restaurant on Biscayne Bay.


My brother, Jonathan, and I with my mom on a balcony in the condo.



The pool deck with the ocean in the background. On the left is Christopher, my cousin's son, and Kyle and my cousin, Kelly, are behind him.



The view from the condo.


My mom, Peggy, and her sister, Jill, in the pool, with their matching hats. They come to the Golden Strand together in January every year, and occasionally my mom will join Jill in July.

1 comment:

  1. You don't post enough belly pics...that is what people want to see! You look fantastic..glowing and happy!
    You are in the home stretch now...

    ReplyDelete