Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Sweet Boys

I had quite the surprise on Valentine's Day. In addition to making me breakfast, Kyle and Henry gave me a "Mommy Day" package including a much-needed massage and movie tickets. Henry is a big boy and loves to be held. My back will greatly appreciate the massage on Saturday, but I think I'll save the movie tickets for an upcoming date night with Kyle.
Henry had his four month appointment on Tuesday. He weighs 17 pounds and is 26 inches long. He's in the 75th percentile for both categories. When the nurse weighed him, she said, "That's one chunky baby!" We prefer to think he's just really healthy. :)

My two favorite boys on Thanksgiving.
Henry with two of his favorite toys.
Our "healthy" baby loves to eat. He's trying to get to the bottle before we can get the cap off of the top.

From this morning...He still loves the jumpy and has started to play the keyboard. The dogs are now more freaked out than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment