Thursday, February 10, 2011

Grandpa Walker's Birthday

Thursday has become my blog update day, and it just happens that today is my Dad's birthday. Happy birthday, Dad aka Grandpa Walker. Below is picture of me, my Dad and Henry at the park in July. We love you, Dad, and look forward to celebrating many more wonderful birthdays with you. It was on your birthday two years ago that Kyle and I told you that Henry would be joining our family. I don't think we can top that birthday gift but please know that we all love you very much. Happy Day!


Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I'm fairly certain that I am Henry's Valentine. He made a Valentine Cupcake at preschool on Tuesday. It didn't take him long to devour it, and he refused to share it with his mommy!

Henry is giving you "the eyes"! We think this is his way of telling us he loves us.

Henry's discovered his silverware. It took a long time to get the scrambled egg into his mouth, but he did it. He's such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment