Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mommy's Lunch Date

What a fun day we've had! I've been working more than usual lately and missing our little man. So, when it was time for lunch today, I decided to have a little lunch date with Henry. We enjoyed grilled cheese and sweet potato fries at Henry's little table. We had such a good time. I loved ever minute of our time together. You may see that Henry has a little bit of a black eye....he got into a fight with a slide and the slide won! He's okay though!




Henry was invited to a neighborhood Valentine's Day party. He played in a jumpy/bounce house for the first time and absolutely loved it. He was jumping and shrieking with enjoyment. He drew a considerable amount of attention.


My sweet Valentine....Before we went to church on Sunday morning, Henry brought me pink tulips and a super sweet card. My boys are so thoughtful. I'm a lucky girl!


Hooray! Mommy won her tennis match!

Henry has one direction: backwards. He hasn't mastered the forward move yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment